Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Still in Jersey...

Well, it is 1:30 in the morning now. I am finally the only tech left working on the project tonight barring any additional catastrophes. At this point, things are progressing even if not at a stellar pace. I did some checking with MapQuest and accoring to it it will take approximately four and a half hours to drive from here to Ithaca. If at all possible, I really want to make it there tonight. That will mean that I am able to sleep as late as possible instead of getting to bed sooner and having to get up sooner. The nearest hotel to me that I would want to go to would be in Scranton and the hotel I checked with there is full but there are rooms at the Comfort Inn in Ithaca so I have a shot at making it there. Luckily there are a few hotel in Binghamton in case I just can't make it. But with any luck, I can make it all of the way. Of course, that all depends on when I can actually manage to get out of Manalapan.

It is at times like this that I really regret having agreed to get up early this morning. I was up at 7:00 am which sounds fine until you realize that I can't possibly roll into Ithaca until 7:30 am at the very earliest. 24+ hours is a long time to be up straight when you have to do a lot of driving during that time.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Scott Alan Miller " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home