Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dead Cell Phone on my Anniversary

Today is Dominica and my second anniversary! We can't believe that it has been two years already. That is incredible.

I called Dominica at a quarter after midnight to wish her a Happy Anniversary. It is very sad that on our second wedding anniversary we don't get to see each other at all. In fact, we have hardly seen each other for days. We got home from church on Sunday and she had to run right off to work her double shift at the hotel. Then she came home and went straight to bed. I got up just after she went to bed to get ready to leave. I left Geneseo at 2:00 on Monday afternoon to drive down to Sterling, Virginia to work. So we only saw each other in passing yesterday. Today I am out of town all day. In fact, I won't even be home until Thursday evening! So I really won't have seen her for a day on either side of our wedding and will have only barely seen her for the days on either side of that. And the two days on either side of those days we are travelling out of town!

We only got to talk for a second tonight because my cell phone signalled that it was time to change the battery even before the call was connected. At least I managed to get through for a second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home