Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Monday, August 08, 2005

It's Been A While.... In Bethlehem Tonight

Always on the road, I am. Tonight I am working in Bethlehem, just outside of Allentown, PA. This is my first time here in the Allentown area. It is all right, I guess. Nothing particularly special. Sorry that I haven't updated SGL2 in a while, I have been having a hard enough time keeping up with updates on SGL itself. But at least I have only missed a handful of days over there. Tony at Urinal Cakes seems to have dropped off of the face of the planet. He and his girlfriend, Jessica, have been planning on making a podcast talk show and even managed to record an episode but since having done that, there has been only silence coming from the Urinal Studios in Avon. Three weeks and no posts or podcasts unless they are podcasting and haven't posted any links or information about it.

I am in the Allentown area all week. Bethlehem tonight, Allentown proper tomorrow and Easton on Wednesday night. I am camping out in Easton for the week to make things easy. Then Thursday afternoon I will be heading back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home