Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Audioblogger Down and Blogger Issues

I had an entire post written up that took me like fifteen minutes and then Blogger lost it. AARRGGHH. This software is NOT very well written. C'mon Google, you have a million programmers, this is not a good representative software site for you. Not only that, but the associates AudioBlogger site has been down for five days now at least. Five days is a long time to have a service down. Especially if AudBlog wants to sell services to people at ridiculously high prices, they had better showcase that they are able to keep their telephones up and running and at least answer people when they email in for support. I love Blogger and AudioBlogger but both services are so glitchy that I am almost forced to switch to something else just so that I don't throw my computer out of the window. It is just way too easy to do this another way to put up with this kind of service. The bottom line is that I only use these services for my second tier blogs and keep SGL hosted on my own servers so that I never have issues like this. I am tired of losing everything that I put into these blogs. Yes, I should make a local copy before posting but I never remember that until the instant I hit the submit button. Why doesn't Blogger at least make a copy show up with the "now posting" page? Wouldn't that be simple? Thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home