Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cool Couples in the Podcast-o-sphere

Recently I have started listening to podcasts instead of books on CD to reduce the cost of driving. Books on CD can get to be pretty expensive if you listen to them all of the time. But with podcasts, I can get more than enough content to get me through my commutes (even on days like today when I have to drive out to Buffalo) for free. I still like books on CD, in fact I will talk about Audible.com soon too.

I have found two podcasts that I really like. These are really good commuting podcasts because they are similar to good morning talk shows but without the annoying commercials and bizarre gimmicks. Just good drive talk. Check out The Dawn and Drew Show as well as Keith and the Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home