Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Audioblogger News

Believe it or not, Audioblogger is back! I have no idea what happened to them for the past two weeks but their phone number has changed and the new one is apparently working. I have been trying to post since Josh's wedding on May 28th and have had no luck. I was on Audioblogger's site today sending help and suggestion emails (which, of course, they never answer) when I just happened to notice that they snuck a phone number change by us without any notification whatsoever. They don't even have a note on the site telling us that the number has changed. So I gave the new number a try and voila, we are back in action.

Tony will be excited to know that he can do his audio posting again now that he has seen his own podcast feed on ipodder.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Scott Alan Miller " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home