Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Audioblogging is wicked COOL

Both Blogging Eric and myself have gotten yesterday's audio posts to post and now we have really cool audio content available on our really cool blogs. Eric has really grabbed a hold of this whole blogging thing by the horns and is putting together a really rocking site over there and everyone should go and check him out.

It is going to be a busy evening tonight. I just got in the door from teaching all day and I am about to run out to pick up Mr. Tony West (the one, the only) 'cuz we are going over to my old stompin' ground at York Central High School to watch Sara and Jeremy Richardson perform in "The Music Man." But before I head out of the door, I have to place a few calls and get caught up after being out all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home