Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Audioblogging... I hope

Okay, I tried creating my first audioblog today but nothing seems to be happening. I am not sure how long it is suppost to take before something appears on the site but it has been almost exactly an hour and that seems to be more than long enough. I guess I will give a try again in a second to see if I can get it to work from a different phone. I called from my cell phone and everything seemed to work on that end. It recorded and said that it was going to post the update. I am really excited about getting the whole audioblog thing going. I think that that is going to be a really cool new media format as we move forward over the next several years. Audioblogging and Podcasting are likely to be extremely disruptive to traditional, entrenched media as they allow consumers to actively select the audio content that they are interested in. Imagine driving to work in the morning and being able to listen to anyone that you want, at any time. Whether they were recording last week, yesterday or just minutes before you left the house. And, potentially, you will soon be able to listen to Just In Time Podcasts that are being delivered streaming to your car via wireless while you drive and are recorded on the fly for potential time shifting just like TiVo does for television. You can listen "live" but can still pause and go back.

Keep looking for my audioblogs to start showing up. I am working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home