Sheep Guarding Llama 2

Scott's new blog dedicated to, well, blogging! And all things SGL.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Too Much Blogging

I am posting here tonight instead of over at SGL because I don't have my editing system set up for SGL tonight, it is late and I just don't have the energy to put into it right now. I will try to get to that in the morning. After going to the musical this evening, Tony and I went out to Denny's after the York Central School musical and got dinner and some coffee. We discussed blogs. Tony is new to blogging and just trying it out. Be sure to check out his site and leave him (and me) some comments. No one ever comments enough on things - I don't have much else to look forward to reading on here, I already know what I said.

Short post but look for the real update tomorrow on SGL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home